The O-Shot® is a revolutionary approach to improve sexual relations and urinary incontinence. The results of this safe, non-surgical 20-minute procedure are dramatic and long-lasting Women report significant improvement in stimulation, sensitivity, arousal, and sex drive. Problems related to leaky bladders often resolve.
Other improvements linked to the O-Shot include:
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Younger, smoother skin of the vulva (lips of the vagina)
- A tighter introitus (vaginal opening)
- Pinker, younger, color of the vulva
- Stronger, more easliy experienced orgasm
- Increased sexual desire
- Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (pain during sexual intercourse)
- Increased natural lubrication (even in post-menopausal women & even in those who have suffered with breast cancer who cannot use hormone replacement).
- Relieve symptoms of urinary incontinence
- Reduced inflammation in lichen sclerosis
Who Can Benefit From the O-Shot®?
If you are a woman who suffers from sexual dysfunction such as low desire, inability to achieve an orgasm, dyspareunia (pain with sex), or with urinary incontinence, you know how frustrating these issues can be. Most women are embarrassed or nervous to speak with their physician about such matters, and many doctors don’t have much to say on these important issues (largely because until recently, there were very few ways to deal with these female concerns aside from prescribing hormones or suggesting psychotherapy. Now, we can offer a new procedure the Orgasm Shot®, or O-Shot®, that not only offers hope for these conditions but can also be administered during a simple, comfortable, in-office procedure.
How Does the O-Shot® Work?
First, a small amount of blood is drawn from your arm. Using a centrifuge, the doctor isolates platelets from that blood (platelet rich plasma, or PRP), all within about 15 minutes. The platelets are then “activated” to release at least 20 factors that would normally be used to heal injured tissue. These growth factors cause increased collagen, neovascularization (new blood flow), better nerve conduction, and better lubrication, with healing of scarring and pain.
After numbing cream is applied to the vaginal area, the doctor uses a small needle to carefully and gently place precise amounts of PRP in the structures responsible for the female orgasm and pleasure. Most women report that they feel no pain during the O-Shot® procedure.